Horizontal gas engine triplex plunger pump is rated up to 12 GPM at max 4350 PSI spins a 30 x 80mm solid shaft at 1450 RPM using a 1”F inlet and 1/2"F discharge thread. N version with a gas engine flange.
Triplex Plunger Pump 1" F Inlet, 1/2" F Outlet that spins at 1,450 RPM in the N version.
- 3-piston alternating volumetric pumps for use on cleaning units and industrial systems
- Can be coupled to various types of motors, directly or with flexible joint
- Pump body and cover in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Side cover may be blind or incorporate oil sight glass
- Rear cover with oil drain outlet
- Pistons driven by crank-connecting rod mechanism
- Pump shaft in pressed high-strength steel
- Oversized friction bearings
- Connecting rods in die-cast special low-friction zinc-aluminum alloy
- Bronze connecting rods available
- One-piece ceramic pistons
- Pump head in pressed brass or steel
- Double gasket sealing system
- Intake and delivery valves have plugs for easier maintenance.
|Bore Dia mm
|Crankshaft ID Stamp